[Title Page] [List of
Genera] Comparison of Drawings] [Regional
Keys to Genera] [Descriptions of New Taxa] [Geographical
Distribution] [Color Photographs] [See
also Catalogue: Hyllus semicupreus] [Genus: Hyllus -
List of Species]
Salticidae: Diagnostic Drawings Library
by Jerzy Proszynski 1997
Hyllus semicupreus (Simon, 1885)
1. by Proszynski 1984c - specimens "6759 Sandalodes semicupreus from
Nayra Karoor" coll. Simon, Mus. Paris
2. Coll. Mus Budapest [drawings reconstructed) (conspecificit uncertain)
3. by Tikader (transfer based on paratype in AMNH)
Source: Original drawings by J. Proszynski, published in Proszynski 1984c: 64-65; also reconstructed, lost drawings from Proszynski J. 1992b. Salticidae (Araneae) of India in the collection of the Hungarian National Natural History Museum in Budapest. Annales zoologici, Warszawa, 44, 9: 180, fig. 57, 60-61.
Copyright © for the page by J. Proszynski, 1999.
2. Simon E. 1903a. Histoire Naturelle des Araignees. 2(3-4) Paris: 689, figs
3. Tikader B. K. 1974a. Studies on some jumping spiders of the genus Phidippus from India. Proc. Indian Acad. Sci., Bangalore, 79: 122, f. 5-9. See also: Tikader, Biswas 1981: 92, f. 160-163.