1. From Pacific Islands<==>3. from Thorell Collection (female
- different species ?)
2. from Australia - by Zabka
4. by L. Koch - from Murphy & Murphy
Source: 1. Original drawings by J. Proszynski, published Berry J.W., J.A.
Beatty, Proszynski J. 1997. Salticidae of the Pacific Islands. II. Distribution
of Nine Genera, with Description of New Species. J. Arachnol. Vol. 25 (2):
118-119, figs 35-38, 46, map 3. With Author's and Editor's permission.
2. Zabka M. 1988b. Salticidae (Araneae) of Oriental, Australian and Pacific
Regions III. Annales zoologici, Warszawa, 41 (14): 436-438, ff. 40-45. With
Author's and Editor's permission.
3. Original drawings by J. Proszynski, published Proszynski 1984. Atlas rysunkow
diagnostycznych mniej znanych Salticidae. Zeszyty Naukowe WSRP, Siedlce:
13. With Author's and Editor's permission. 4. Frances And John Murphy: An
Introduction to the Spiders of South East Asia ...., p. 298. With Author's
and Editor's permission.